Saturday, November 6, 2010

Where the Streets Have No Names

Well, they do... but not that it helps... Here are some photo's of Venice. Not that interesting I suppose. It's really just canals and sunny coloured buildings. But first! Some sparkling views of the road from Munich to Venice. Also, unfortunately, the car park of one of our pit stops.

Highest McDonalds in Europe, fact fans. Just over the Europa Bridge on the Brenner pass, a big ol' road going through the Alps along the border between Italy and Austria. A stunning way to get through the Alps, but does it spoil them a bit?



Traffic Jam



Some fishy chaps who wanted to share my lunch

Rialto Bridge: Not quite as impressive as I'd expected, but still pretty cool.

Cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie!!


A local


Yeah... I just walked around the water.


Yeah... That's not quite right, is it?

Market Boat!!

"How you doin'?"
 Sorry I've been somewhat neglecting my bloggy duties. I'll try to catch up in the next week or so.

Love Bron xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment