Friday, August 20, 2010

'I have some fucking Jaffa Cakes in my coat pocket!!!'

Seriously, I do. Well... I don't have a coat. But I do have Jaffa Cakes. They're something that I've been very excited to eat thanks to Spaced (If you don't know what Spaced is, google it, and then watch it. Amazing.) Turns out Jaffa Cakes are just as good as I was led to believe and they may be mine and Courtney's down fall. We also bought them from a Sainsbury's, which was exciting maybe the first two times.

On our first night here we didn't want to fall asleep, despite the fact that we'd been on a plane flight for eleven hours. An eleven hour plane flight where we left at 1:25 and arrived at 5:30. To stay awake we went for a wander down the road in Kensington, which is SO GORGEOUS! All of the houses are Victorian Terraces (Courtney tells me) and are pretty much immaculate. There are little flower boxes, and red phone boxes (Yay!) and people walk around during the day cleaning up rubbish, washing the pavement and watering the plants. It's nuts!


Flowers, Terraces, Courtney, and some bloke.

Just down the road is the Natural History museum, which I thought was the most beautiful building I'd ever seen for about ten hours. Another hundred metres and you're at the Victoria and Albert museum, and just to top it all off, we strolled down to Buckingham Palace to say high to the Queen, who according to the raised flag, was home.

They're everywhere!! I called mum and dad from the one on the right. So cool.

Natural History Museum

I pretty much love London.

Love Bron xox

P.S. I called my Mum from the telephone box on the left... <3 Courtney

2 comments: