Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two men on a tree stump...

The other day Bron and I were strolling through Hyde Pard and we saw two men in suits sitting on a tree stump drinking wine and eating cheese. I fell in love. Unfortunately, when we walked past them they showed no interest in us...sigh...


Hyde park is my favourite place in London so far. It is amazing. It's full of people walking their incredibly cute dogs, people having picnics and people just strolling through. We had a picnic there yesterday. It consisted of ham and cheese sandwiches, crackers, £1 brie, jaffer cakes, cider and beer. It was swell.


I also love the Albert Memorial. It's just across the road from Royal Albert Hall. The first time we went there we sat on the steps and watched old folks drink champagne out of plastic cups before heading into the BBC Proms...we're going to do that next week.



Fun fact: It would appear that drinking in public places is not illegal in London. Aww yeah.

This was my first blog post ever. I hope that someone reads and enjoys it.

<3 Courtney <3

P.S. The beer I was drinking was called 'Fursty Ferret'. Expect more on the subject!!! Bron xox

3 comments:

  1. Two for two Courtney - read it and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty jealous right now, but totally agree about the awesomeness of Hyde Park! Drink some ferret beer on my behalf. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete