Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UGG.

UGG by Jimmy Choo...the ugliest line of shoes ever made. I had this idea that everyone in Paris would be incredibly well dressed and stylin' - I was so wrong. I see people wearing these everywhere! 

Ugg-and-Jimmy-Choo.jpg

They're just so hideous, I had to blog about them...

We've been having a lovely time in Paris. Timo found a brochure for a company called Discover Walks which runs three different free tours. We've done two so far and they've both been fabulous. The guides are all true blue Parisians which is great, and the two guys we've had have been totally adorable. Our tour guide for the left bank and the Latin Quarter was named Tomas, that's him in the middle...

unknown.jpg

Our guide for Notre Dame was named Bertrand and he was a really cool guy. He actually founded the company...rad. He hasn't put our group photo up yet though so he doesn't get to go on the blog.

A few weeks ago I posted a blog about friends of mine who are coming to Europe who I'm really excited to see. Timo is here now and I'm seeing Zo and Melissa in 29 days! I missed one though! Dearest Jo! This slammin' hottie...

photo.php.jpg

I cant wait to see her in Krakow/London/Istanbul! Love you babe!

....and this is the end of yet another moderately pointless post...

Love to you all, 

Courtney <3 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love you Courtney darling! I am so chuffed to have a small feature on you and Bron's rockin' blog. Can't wait to see you, I have a care package from Miss Carey for you, plus a couple of things I've picked up along the way :)... Hope France is still amazing! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete