Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pommes and Bongs

One of the views from the belfry

I'm told it's quite wonky
Apparently they like Volvo's in Bruges too...
That said, these are far cuter than your average Volvo.
I just rediscovered this photo of a statue we saw in France. Look at his face!!! It made me laugh for like ten minutes. The sculptor should be given a medal!!!
Cycling to the cheese in Amsterdam!!
Poor Rembrandt getting monstered by cyclists. He just wants to look pensive OK?!
She's so all over this tourism lark. What a pro. I bet she has a nice name like 'Mable' or 'Buttercup.'
Oh, the canals...
Our cool staircase in Bruges up to the second floor. Try descending that with a back pack on your front and back!
Not bongs, but plenty of pommes. I now realise I didn't actually take that many photo's in Bruges and Amsterdam... Oh well! Bunnies, cows and canals are enough.  

Bron xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Courtney's bike is my dream bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volvo P180's are cuter than the average, as is that cow!

    RRRRRRRR! I'M A HOERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool staircase. Try descending that with a suitcase...or a steamer trunk. Viva le backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Volvos! From when Roger Moore was cool. But so not Saintly to put that badge on a wagon. The Saint's P1800 was so totally not a station wagon. Uncool.

    ReplyDelete