Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some pics from Bruges and Amsterdam...

Hello all!

We found some USB ports so I thought I'd upload some photos....


Frites in Bruges...

There was a bridge with bunnies underneath it...we don't know why...but they were cute...


Bruges...


The view from the Belfry...

Ceramic chickens...Bronwyn took this photo because she loved them so much...


Walking along the canals...


Those waffles were amazing! Bron was excited...she just doesn't look it!

Cheeeeese!

Stupid clogs...


Us cooling off outside the cheese farm...

Love Courtney xox

4 comments:

  1. Dude, we crossed that bridge every time we went to or from our hostel. I stopped every time. You aren't the only girl!!!
    <3 Bron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clogs are so cool I would wear a black pair to work if I had some..

    ReplyDelete