Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pretty As A...

PICTURE!!! These are the pictures I wanted to put up before, but couldn't due to lack of USB drive or my cable. Computers not having USB drives boggles me.



Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens:


Ugly House, Pretty Gardens

The ducklings that thought these little buddies were ugly were fools.

Kew Gardens:


Bad ass. Full of palms and bananas and other such cool stuff.

'Ruined Bridge' apparently

THE GLOBE!!

There were coats of arms all over the inside of The Globe. Some of them were fake and I thought this one was cute. Jamie Parker.

Hehehehe...

Tate Modern, The Thames, Millenium Bridge:


Under the Bridge are people with telescopes checking out the birdies.


Aaaaaaaand:

WOOOOO!!! It's small, but it's even bigger on the inside OK? But it doesn't have a door, and if it did you couldn't fit in it. Note my self control in not posing next to it?

And Emi's toe clicking skills/my toe clicking capturing skills:

Yeeeeeeeeeeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment